Whether it be producing feature films and documentaries, TV or multi-platform drama for worldwide audiences, Wise Goat Productions partners with people in the industry who are passionate about working on the craft, dare to be different, work with integrity and strive to make a positive difference, one life at a time.
Wise Goat Productions operates with three hearts: that of the companion, which is a loving heart characterized by friendship, cooperation and inspiration; that of the guide, which is a patient heart characterized by exploration, empowerment and self-evolvement; and that of the guardian, which is a fierce heart characterized by integrity, courage and justice.
Wise Goat Productions is a member of Screen Producers Australia.
Tsu Shan Chambers
Having grown up in Darwin and worked in many third world countries, Tsu Shan has always been passionate about bringing awareness to issues that matter, aligning her head and her heart as an actor/producer and making a difference through telling provoking stories. She received Young Territorian of the Year and was semi-Finalist for Young Australian of Year in Community Service. In 2013, she was awarded 2013 Sunshine Coast’s Outstanding Business Woman of the Year and 2014 QLD Telstra Business Award Finalist.
Accepted into Screen Producers Australia’s prestigious “Ones to Watch” Mentoring Program this year, Tsu Shan is also completing post-graduate studies in Producing at the Australian Film Television and Radio School (AFTRS). Her online action drama “The Wild Orchards” won 2 out of 9 nominations at 2018 LA Webfest. Tsu Shan’s first film, “Tragic Enough” shone the light on domestic violence and won 2 awards at the World Film Awards. Tsu Shan’s paranormal short film thriller “The Legacy” has just been picked up Amazon Prime’s ‘PJs and Pixels’ Channel and has so far also been accepted into the Audience Awards 2018 Horror Shorts Film Festival.
- Screen Producers Australia’s 2018 “Ones To Watch”
- Won 2 out of 9 awards at 2018 LA WebFest for ‘The Wild Orchards’, including most Outstanding Drama, Outstanding Actress (Tsu Shan Chambers).
- Golden World Award for ‘Best Producer’ and World Awards of Merit for ‘Best Ensemble of Cast’ for Tragic Enough at the 2016 World Film Awards
- 2015 – Finalist for The Actors Process Mentoring Scholarship
- 2014 QLD Telstra Business Award Finalist (Micro‐business category)
- Winner ‘Outstanding Business Woman of the Year 2013’ Sunshine Coast Business Woman of the Year Awards.
- Northern Territory Young Achievers Awards 2003 – Winner of Parmalat Community Service Award
- 2002 Young Territorian of the Year for the Darwin Region
- Young Australian of the Year 2002 Semi‐Finalist for The Pacific Access Community Service Award
- Current – Graduate Certificate Screen – Creative Producing – Australian Film & Television School (AFTRS)
- 2005 – Master of Public Health – Curtin University of Technology
- 2004 – Graduate Certificate in University Learning and Teaching – University of New South Wales (UNSW)
- 2001 – Bachelor of Optometry (Hons) – University of New South Wales (UNSW)
Brian is an editor and data wrangler with a 20 year background in the IT industry. Having completed a Graduate Diploma in Editing at the Australian Film, Television and Radio School, (AFTRS), he strives for perfection in the work he does, whilst meeting the often changing needs of the production team.
Brian was the editor of Tropfest short film ‘The Rose’ and assistant editor and Data Wrangler on web-series ‘The Wild Orchards’. He was also the assistant editor on Eva Acharya’s “The Legacy”. Brian works to extend his specialisation in editing and colour grading. Brian has a talented eye for detail and is a professional and reliable team member.
Being a Microsoft Certified Professional, Brian is passionate about being up to date with modern computing trends and technologies – many of which apply to our dynamic entertainment industry. He can offer advice and expertise on varying technologies as applicable.
AVID Media Composer (MAC and PC Compatible)
Adobe Premiere Pro
Data Wrangling Package (MAC or PC)
Flat Bed Trolley
Unrestricted Full Driver’s License
Unrestricted Full Motorcycle License
Current Australian Passport
Current Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- 2000 Olympic Torch Bearer – for service to the NT Government
Marcus provides the planning and leadership to the marketing team, encompassing both traditional and digital media channels.
Marcus looks to work with passionate, talented and motivated people to create exceptional value.
- 2015 Australian Sales and Marketing Institute Award
- 2015 RMIT International Marketing Project Award
Want to get in touch?
Send us a message and one of us will connect with you.